CellCorder has all the features of a professional business call
- 340 hours of call storage (that's a whole year for most people!)
- Connects to any mobile phone via Bluetooth
- Automatically records all calls (manual recording options too)
- Saves all call details (date, time, number, duration, call type)
- Add comments to calls and flag as 'Important'
- Upload calls to your PC for easy management (software supplied)
- 150 Hours standby, 8 hours talking before battery charge
- Call recording warn tone or prompt can be sent to callers (optional)
- Handset, Speakerphone or Headset (supplied) operation
- Security features to prevent unauthorized listening to your calls
CellCorder connects to mobile phones just like any Bluetooth device.
You first have to register CellCorder with your mobile phone (full instructions
provided), this only takes a minute.
CellCorder Digital Cell Phone Voice Recorder
- Whenever you want to record a call, you must use CellCorder to talk to
your caller (CellCorder will not record calls when you talk directly on your
- You can answer calls directly on CellCorder and you can make outgoing
calls using the keypad or phonebook on CellCorder. You can also easily switch
between using your mobile handset and CellCorder whenever a call needs
- To give you the same functionality as your mobile, CellCorder can operate
in Handset, Speakerphone of Headset (supplied) mode. To make it easy for you
to answer and record calls on the move, we've included a headset with an
- You may feel that you want to answer all your calls on CellCorder, simply
leave your mobile phone in your bag and use CellCorder (Bluetooth has a range
on minimum 10 Meters/30 feet).
- CellCorder can ring, flash or vibrate on incoming calls along with your
mobile if you want it to.
- CellCorder receives Caller ID for every call and is able to record all the
details including date, time, duration, calling/called number, call type
(incoming, outgoing, unanswered etc.).