*model may vary due to product availability*
Secure Guard LinkSys Wireless Be assured that your shopping
experience is completely safe. The order site is secured using a Thawte
SSL Web Server Certificate which encrypts all data to and from the
site. However, if you prefer to pay with check or money order, just
choose the off-line option when you check out.
Stealth recording is made easy with our new line of our Self-Recording Spy Cameras and Digital Video Recorders.
The Secure Guard LinkSys Wireless Access Point Spy Camera is activated by motion detection. The camera records 10 seconds-2 minutes video clips onto a SD card inside the unit. The recorded video has a Time/Date stamp, displaying the time and date that the video was created. (1) 2GB SD card included with purchase.
Access Point Spy Camera
Step 1: Insert the SD card, then plug the power cord into an outlet.
Step 2: Aim the camera where you want to record.
Step 3: Disconnect the power, take out the card, and view the video on your computer.
Step 4: Repeat.
Includes (1) 2GB SD card
Motion Detecting, Self-Recording, Work Of Art!
This product consists of only (1) piece, the Linksys Access Point
• All of the original functions of the Linksys Access Point works.
• The camera and recorder are powered by the Linksys Access Pointâ€™s own power cord.
• The camera is pointing out and slightly up.
• The viewing angle is 80 degrees wide and 70 degrees tall.
• There are no beeps, no lights, no noise and no sign that a camera or recorder is inside.
• The video is easily playable on Windows Media Player or any other player. (DivX, etc.)
• Technical phone support is available during our normal business hours.
• Model: ~ Linksys Access Point/ Fully Functional / Original Condition
• Camera Lens: ~ Sony 4.3mm Color CCD Pinhole Lens
• Quality: ~ 420 TV Lines
• Minimum Lux (light): ~ 0.5
• Resolution: ~ 640 x 480 DVD/MPEG2 Quality
• Frame rate: ~ 12FPS
• Recording Mode: ~ Motion Detection
• Storage Mode: ~ SD and HCSD Cards
• Size Supported: ~ 1GB, 2GB, 4GB, 8GB, 16GB
• Recording Length: ~ 10 seconds - 2 minutes per clip or per motion
• Recording Cycle: ~ Auto-Recycle (deletes oldest clip)
• Recording Capacity: ~ Recording with motion detect on, In most environments the DVR will record between 2-4 days per Giga-byte (GB). If the DVR is set to record continuously, The DVR will record 3.5 hours per GB. (Continuously Recording is not recommended, If you need this feature, Please notify us when you place the order)
New Products Top Featured Products
Secure Guard LinkSys Wireless
Be assured that your shopping experience is completely safe. The order site is secured using a Thawte SSL Web Server Certificate which encrypts all data to and from the site. However, if you prefer to pay with check or money order, just choose the off-line option when you check out.