No Monthly Recurring Fees!
Lasts Up to 3 Years!
This tiny device can be easily placed or hidden in a vehicle
or other asset. It's deployed with a prepaid SIM card with no monthly recurring
charges. Programmed for easy and automatic updates even when inactive, the
Global Asset Tracker allows access for a limited time every day to receive
needed information. If the asset or vehicle is stolen or lost, and a GAT
customer requests activation of their unit(s), TrackingtheWorld offers a free,
one-time location check of assets before any activation fees are incurred.
Quad mode means this
device and our software work worldwide.
Quad-mode capabilities allow the Global Asset Tracker to be
activated and operate from anywhere in the world, over land, sea or air. In
addition, the device is compatible with TrackingtheWorld's cutting-edge GPS
tracking software, which allows users to access readily-available satellite
mapping technology or incorporate their own customized maps from anywhere on
Originally developed for military use, GPS technology is now
widely used by businesses of every size. GPS devices are often credited for the
quick recovery of stolen or missing goods, because they allow business owners
and law enforcement officials to track and pinpoint the exact location of stolen
18 amp/hr Battery Pack Extends GAT’s Charge Time to 7 Years.
Also available for use with
the Global Asset Tracker is a specially-designed hibernating lithium battery
pack which extends the GAT’s charge time to 7 years. The battery pack is housed
in a magnetic, weather-resistant and crushproof Pelican® case, which measures a
mere 5.43 inches long.
- GPRS / SMS
- Up to 5.000 location / activation messages can be saved
- Built in motion detector
- 3.7 Volt Li-ion battery with optional high power
lithium batteries and waterproof housing.
- Panic button (will power up the unit from deep sleep
- Super low battery use in deep sleep mode (low power
timer on) (Up to 3 years with 3.7V/960mA battery)
- Timer circuit can wake up unit by time (hours – minutes
– seconds – days months) or any configured time or date.
- Time backup battery will last up to 3+ years without
battery or external power connected.
- 18 Pin mini multi I/O connector
- One digital input (0 to 60VDC)
- One analog – digital input (3.3VDC)
- Built in active high performance GPS antenna
- Unit can be activated from deep sleep mode using Panic
button, wire connection (will activate the unit when wire is broken or
cut), or when closed loop is opened.
- Low battery LED indicator
- GPS status LED indicator
- Built-in buzzer for warning and motion detection (can
be switched off)
- Operating temperature range -25 deg. C to +70 deg. C
(Battery 0 – +60 Degrees C.)
Lasts up to 3 years on internal battery or 7 years on optional external 18
Unit size: 90.5x 39 x 15.5 mm (3.56 x 1.53 x .61 in)
- Operational Temperature: - 25 ~ + 70 °C
- Storage temperature -40°C to +80°C
- 1 Multi I/O connector (18 pin with locking pins)
Input Voltage: + 5 Volt DC regulated (USB port power)
SIM-COM Quad band 1900/850/900/1800 Megahertz
uBlox- LEA-4S chipset version (default)
GAT Battery Life Characteristics
The GAT offers outstanding long term battery
operation by activating itself automatically for short periods
of time (5 minutes) at preprogrammed intervals (usually daily,
weekly, or monthly). This allows the GAT to be located at the
first interval after the asset is lost or stolen while
conserving battery power at all other times. Battery life is
dependant upon selected interval. Optional extended life
battery pack and waterproof case is also available to enhance
performance time. In addition, optional external sensors such
as vibration, magnetic, temperature, pressure, or humidity are
available for optimal battery life up to 3 years. Examples of
sensors are, Magnetic (#588131), Pressure (#18400061),
Humidity (#1860230), Vibration (#MSR320). All sensors can be
found at www.jameco.com
Battery Life Chart
|With External Sensor
|Auto Activate Weekly
|Auto Activate Daily