Take notes or record conference and business
meetings with this small and subtle 40 hour "USB stick"
Voice Recorder on a Stick.
Looking just like a USB data stick, this voice recorder is the perfect
pocket-sized way instantly record notes or dictation.
It’s extremely simple to operate. Just turn it on and it will immediately start
recording audio to its internal memory as a WAV file. When you want to play back
what you’ve recorded, simply plug it into a USB port on your computer to copy
and save the files and then play them in the same way that you would listen to
any other audio or music file.
The USB Voice Recorder charges up when you plug it into a USB port and can
record for up to four hours on a single charge.
There are many possible uses for this clever little device.
- Memory: 2GB Flash Memory (Up to 40 Hours total recording)
- Battery: 100MAH/3.7V Lithium internal rechargeable battery.
- Charging voltage
- Charge Duration: Continuous Recording time up to 4 hours after full
- USB Transmission Speed: USB 2.0 Maximum 960KBPS
- Recording Bit Rate - 128KBPS
- Audio Sample Rate: 32 KHz
- Frequency Range: 20HZ—20KHZ
- Operating System Compatibility: Plug & Play for Win2000/XP/ME/NT/Mac 8.6 or