Living Room to Catch a Cheating Spouse.
* Find out What Your Teenager is Up To
When Your Not Around.
* Use it in a Small Business to See
What Employees are Up To.
* Keep an Eye on Elder Parents to Make
Sure They Are OK.
* Put it In the Basement to See
Suspicious Activities by Family Members or Friends.
* Keep an Eye on Your Small Children
Playing in one Room While Doing Work in Another Room.
* Catch a Landlord Sneaking Around Your Apartment.
The Uses are Endless... Order Yours
2.4Ghz. Wireless Video
1. Connect the FREE
2.4 GHz receiver to the 12v power supply, turn the power switch on (LED
Indicator should be on).
2. Connect the 2.4 GHz receiver video output to the monitor or VCR input
using the RCA-RCA cable.
3. You may need to set your VCR to video line input, see note below. Turn on
4. Turn on the camera / transmitter by plugging the CO Detector into AC
power. Make sure no objects are placed in front of the camera, in the area
you are monitoring.
5. If the signal is not clear, move the receiver. The receiver has an
“Arrow” on it. Point the receiver in the direction of the transmitter. For
best performance the receiver should be facing the clock.
To set your VCR Video Input.
1. After turning on your VCR, Connect it to the TV using a cable with “F”
connector on both ends, Connect the cable between the VCR “RF OUT” and the
TV “Antenna Input”.
2. Turn on your TV and set it to channel 3.
3. Play any movie on your VCR to check.
4. Using the VCR’s remote, go to “AU” (Auxiliary Input) mode or “Line In”
mode usually found below channel 2. Other VCR’s can get to “AU” mode by
pressing the “Input” button on the remote.
• If you still have trouble, read your VCR’s instructions about video input.
Hidden Camera Wired
1. Connect an RCA cable to the hidden camera’s RCA connector. Connect the
other end of the RCA cable to a TV, VCR, or other recording device.
2. Set your TV or VCR to the input you have connected the RCA cable. If your
TV is connected to the antenna out on your VCR, set your TV to channel 3.
3. Connect the included 12vdc power supply to the 12vdc connector coming
from the hidden camera.
4. Plug the power supply to a wall socket.
5. Video should now appear on your screen. If no image is displayed check to
make sure your TV or VCR is set to the input used.