SecureGuard Small iPod Dock Spy Camera
The 4 Easy Steps!
Step 1: Insert the SD card, then plug the power cord into an outlet.
Step 2: Aim the camera where you want to record.
Step 3: Disconnect the power, take out the card, and view the video on your
Step 4: Repeat.
Motion Detecting, Self-Recording, Work Of Art!
Includes (1) 2GB SD Card
This product consists of only (1) piece, the iHome Docking Station
This product has only (1) power cord.
• Model: ~ iHome IP9 Dock alarm Radio / All Of The Original Functions Work 100% /
• Camera Lens: ~ Sony 4.3mm Color CCD Pinhole Lens
• Quality: ~ 420 TV Lines
• Minimum Lux (light): ~ 0.5
• Resolution: ~ 640 x 480 DVD/MPEG2 Quality
• Frame rate: ~ 12FPS
• Recording Mode: ~ Motion Detection
• Storage Mode: ~ SD and HCSD Cards
• Sizes Supported: ~ 1GB, 2GB, 4GB, 8GB, 16GB
• Recording Length: ~ 10 seconds - 2 minutes per clip or per motion
• Recording Cycle: ~ Auto-Recycle (deletes oldest clip)
• Recording Capacity: ~ Recording with motion detect on, In most environments the
DVR will record between 2-4 days per Giga-byte (GB). If the DVR is set to record
continuously, The DVR will record 3.5 hours per GB. (Continuously Recording is
not recommended, If you need this feature, Please notify us when you place the
• All of the original functions of the iHome docking station work.
• Camera and recorder are powered by the iPod docking station's own power cord.
• The camera is pointing out and slightly up.
• The viewing angle is 80 degrees wide and 70 degrees tall.
• There are no beeps, no lights, no noise and no sign that a camera or recorder
• The video is easily playable on Windows Media Player or any other player. (DivX,
• Technical phone support is available during our normal business hours.